Search results

1. B

I can't open my menu

I got a new keyboard cus my other one broke and I don't have a bind to open my vape v4 anymore. what should I do? Is there a way I can reset my bind to a default one or smth?
  2. B

Sumo wtap ac and velocity settings

Title. Im trying to get a high ass ws. Also, should I always have w tap on? Or only when im really trading hits. Because Ive seen people say both ways but I dont know what I should do for a gamemode like sumo.
  3. B

Hypixel Duels Settings.

Bhop is very detectable atm so do NOT use it.
  4. B

What is Anti bot, what does it do, and should I use it on my main

who tf r u do u even own vape
  5. B

W-TAP Question

Should I w tap over the w tap module? I can w tap perfectly fine.
  6. B

My ranked skywars settings 2020-200ms

Yes ;-;
  7. B

Which one is better vape lite or vape lite

As of now you can not use vape lite with lunar client. However, you can use manthe clicker so if you want to use something for lunar, use that!
  8. B

the difference between killaura and legit aura

so what does legit aura do? when i use it I cant tell the deference from it and just simply using reach and autoclicker
  9. B

Sumo and TNT Tag settings

I need settings like these to toggle to if I fight a blatant cheater. Most of the lb players have little to no kb and I need to be able to fight that.
  10. B

How do I not get security banned without a VPN?

is there anything else I have to do besides that? just unplug the router then plug it back in?
  11. B

How can I reset my router? And will it effect my internet connection? I live with other people and they might not be happy if I mess up some stuff so I can cheat on minecraft.
  12. B

How to make settings an exact number

Thank you guys so much it works!
  13. B

How to make settings an exact number

When I use vape v3 I can’t copy settings exactly because it skips over some numbers and I can’t ever get the exact number I want. Is there a fix to this?
  14. B

Sumo and TNT Tag settings

I need settings that won't get me banned from watchdog. I also need some good settings in case I go against a blatant cheater in sumo. (they need to be really blatant)
  15. B

Is it ok to play on a migrated account even though my ip is flagged?

So I bought one of those migrate able accounts, and I was wondering if I could play on hypixel with it without getting security banned. I Changed the name password email everything. Is it safe to play on hypixel with it when my ip is flagged?
  16. B

Please help this is a big issue.
  17. B

So I have some alts that I want to use on Hypixel but I cant use them because I will get security banned. Can I like appeal on of the security bans and then I could play with all of them? I've already done that before and then I was able to play again until I got banned. So if I appeal then...
  18. B

Speed/Bhop detectable now?

recently Ive tried Speed on Hypixel and it banned me instantly. Anything that may be making this happen?
  19. B

Item physics mod that works with vape

everyone that i've tried doesnt work ...