Search results

1. I

[poll] Speedmine - I think alot of ppl want this module in vape.

Its really useful for megawalls and UHC + Ive seen a lot of ppl suggesting on the forums. Lets add it to vape v4!
  2. I

making it unable to sneak while inv walking

I have no idea why vape's inventory walk lets u sneak while u open inventory....
  3. I

vape not injecting well...

it keeps stopping at stage 21/27. or my mc crashes... any resolutions?
  4. I

Vape v3 can be injected in to LabyMod that is extracted?

ive seen someone injecting vape to labymod, so ive tried it out but the vape doesnt inject well.. and it keeps crashing is it possible to inject vape on labymod?
  5. I

FastBreak

theres no fast break in vape how about adding it
  6. I

NoFall suggestion

how about making it look like u take damage (turning red) but actually the hp not getting low? only turning red
  7. I

help - I cannot login to minecraft

I logged in 16 accounts in a row to see which alt was available (ctrl c + v) none of them worked and i just tried to login on my main account. but it said the password was incorrect so i changed it, tried again and didnt work. i tried to login to mojang but it also said the same thing... what...
  8. I

vape update for blatant modules?

Will there be any new updates for vape? the fly / speed / longjump etc doesnt work well and i was wondering if there would be some new updates for these features
  9. I

no slow bypassing?

title
  10. I

speed / longjump rubberbanding

title
  11. I

'Remember toggled modules on save'

I cannot think anything better than that expression whenever I load public profiles, its uncomfortable to turn all the modules on again. so why not make some 'remember toggled modules on save' so it automatically loads everything you selected before?
  12. I

whenever I load a public profile, do I need to select all the stuff by myself?

is there any ways to load it automatically? well if there are no ways, how would you know things that have been edited in public profiles? Im very bad with using this client, so pls help ;-;