'Remember toggled modules on save'

ilovevaping

Social Credit
I cannot think anything better than that expression

whenever I load public profiles, its uncomfortable to turn all the modules on again.
so why not make some 'remember toggled modules on save' so it automatically loads everything you selected before?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
That’s already been an option for years. Shift right click your profiles button to save the state of enabled modules, and then right click the button whenever to enable them again. Then you can also automatically do this on load by enabling auto load module states under the GUI settings.

ilovevaping

Social Credit
That’s already been an option for years. Shift right click your profiles button to save the state of enabled modules, and then right click the button whenever to enable them again. Then you can also automatically do this on load by enabling auto load module states under the GUI settings.
oh thank you my lord

ilovevaping

Social Credit
Is there any ways to know which module was edited in public profiles other than just opening each of them?