Search results

1. G

Powerful Legit settings for ranked??

Can you give me some aim assists settings that focus on the player body that makes me strafe better?
  2. G

Powerful Legit settings for ranked??

Any powerful legit setting for vape v2 ranked skywars 60-80 ms.
  3. G

❀Hypixel Settings❀

Any best legit settings for ranked that can give you a better a little advantage than others players.
  4. G

Most legit settings for ranked skywars

wait when you activate the reach displayer on hypixel /debugskywars does it show that your reach is above 3.0 blocks and yes ik people can get 4.0 blocks on some people because on hypixel you can get it so when u have 3.5-3.6 can it show u get 4.0 blocks alot of time? and btw if you put...
  5. G

dont you think the velocity is too blantant and the reach without misplace.
  6. G

Its good but its blantant
  7. G

what is the best legit settings for ranked skywars but can get you masters division that give you a bit more advantage than other players so the staff cant tell you're cheating when someone record you.
  8. G

What is the best legit settings for 68-120 ms that can be powerful for vape v2.
  9. G

Anyone know how to fix this?

but im using all forge 1.8.9 mods
  10. G

Anyone know how to fix this?

The game crashed whilst unexpected error Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.client.gui.ScaledResolution.<init>(Lnet/minecraft/client/Minecraft;II)V When i load up into a server on forge 1.8.9 it keep crashing and giving me this error. I had tried everything i uninstall my...
  11. G

Is there any way i can use autoclicker to break blocks.

I know theres a option for it but when i try to break the blocks with an axe it was breaking then stop automatically i don't want to be toggling autoclicker all the time to break a block automatically even tho i click break blocks for option on the autoclicker.
  12. G

Any good settings for hypixel vape v2

Is there any good settings for 67-120 ping.
  13. G

New Parkour module

lmao
  14. G

Fix vape v2 autoclicker break blocks,MLG,legit mode in scaffold,Bowaimbot

The autoclicker in v2 the break option work but when you're trying to break a block it stop breaking the block then you try it again it work. It should be when you try to break the block it break automatically like in any version of mc. The Auto mlg in vape is really bad because when you about...
  15. G

Rod Aimbot

Worst than mines just kill me please. Autism has become an epidemic.
  16. G

Any best settings for vape v2 in hypixel ranked skywars.

Where is @Dylan4801 post i look in the settings part of the forum and i dont see his post
  17. G

How do i sync my settings on vape.

I know theres a scaffold legit option but at the same time it shouldn't be like that. It should be like safewalk but fix the error where you jump and you can't jump to the next block. Also you should add settings to it where you can shift and shift by your self but not fall into the void because...
  18. G

Any best settings for vape v2 in hypixel ranked skywars.

What is the best settings for vape v2 in hypixel
  19. G

How do i sync my settings on vape.

The thing that need to be add is Speed bridge like in labymod v7 safewalk its a great suggestion and it will be pretty cool to have that module for hypixel it would help alot.