Search results

1. D

Auto Backstabb vape v3

On hcf, there is a kit called rogue where you can hit people with a golden sword in the back and it does a lot of damage. I suggest adding something like the client detects when someone you are fighting hearts is low and it automatically backstabs for you.
  2. D

Lite and V3

WTAP- Only In Combat, only when your opponent is facing you or something like that, for chasing someone
  3. D

Vape Lite Suggestion

add a hotkey that closes vape lite
  4. D

what is the hotkey for self-destruct on vape lite?

its not ctrl-home
  5. D

Some HCF Settings (Lite)

Autoclicker: Anything Less than 17 and 5-6 Values apart (Ex. 6-12) Aim Assist: (For Both) Click Aim: Unchecked Only with swords/axes: Checked Teams: Checked Invisibles: Checked Through walls: Unchecked Vertical: Checked Slight Aim Correction- Vertical Speed: 25-50 Horizontal Speed: 25-50...
  6. D

Some Lite Suggestions

ThrowDebuff Add an Option to Enable/Disable Aim Assist while on Target Add an Option to Disable while in water (don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do it) Vertical Check (Don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do this) AntiCombo...
  7. D

ThrowPot Making You Crash

Delete, Contacted Support
  8. D

More For Vape v3

Add Radius Option To Nametags, Tracers, ESP, Arrows Another Option is make their radius equal to the users render distance. For Some Game modes on hypixel, this would reduce fps and make it less toxic when trying to use this cheat
  9. D

Suggestions For Vape v3

Add Friends and Teams By Server/Color To Arrows Module (Either Disable The Arrows For Them or Make Them Green) Add Friends and Teams By Server/Color To The Auto Pearl Module (Make It So It Doesn't Pearl on your Friends/Teammates but the enemy instead) Add a Customizable Vertical Check for The...
  10. D

Throw Debuff

Add Throw Debuff to vape v3 its extreme useful for hcf
  11. D

Fix This on Vape v3

Macros: You Can't Sync Marcos and they don't work Friends: Friends don't sync Timer: It Makes you lag Throwpot: needs a soup option Wtap: This helps out on servers that have no anticheat like on most faction servers and its very beneficial in 1.8
  12. D

New Vape Coder?

@TehNeon (Coded The Web Client) and @Manthe is @TehNeon the new coder for vape? do you still code it?
  13. D

Vape v3

Add Fast Place With Blocks Only Add Spawner Finder Add Teams Options, Both Color and By Server Add Inventory Fill To Autoclicker Add ThrowDebuff
  14. D

wtap

Add a randomization to the wtap delay, I believe that this will help alot with detections on anticheats
  15. D

Delete This

Delete This
  16. D

Ban Waves?

Guardian is doing ban waves does anyone else notice it?
  17. D

This Kinda of Cool

So I found this out today testing reach settings. The Autoclicker only complys with the reach module if the mouse is moving.
  18. D

Wtap 1.8.9 Broken?

whenever I click toggle the wtap module it turns the gui screen white and you cant see anything. I am wondering if this is a problem for anyone else
  19. D

Updated 9/30/2017 Ultimate List for Vape Lite and Vape v2

Note** I WILL KEEP THIS UPDATED CONSTANTLY TO COOP WITH ANTICHEAT UPDATES Frozenorb servers and minemenclub and faithful: Vape Lite (undectable)(EU or US)- Autoclicker- 7-14 (I click normally) Aim Assist- Range 4.2 or below Horzin- 30 or below Vertical- 10 or below FOV- 10 below your FOV Reach-...
  20. D

Vape Lite Suggestions

Vape Lite Suggestions Aim Assist: The Aim Assist isn't very smooth and it seems to not target Invisibles, it actually doesnt work very well on rolemines server for an example. Add a Throw Debuff: Great for players like me who play HCF Add Kite on Velocity: Great for players like me who play HCF...