Search results

1. D

Auto Backstabb vape v3

On hcf, there is a kit called rogue where you can hit people with a golden sword in the back and it does a lot of damage. I suggest adding something like the client detects when someone you are fighting hearts is low and it automatically backstabs for you.
  2. D

Lite and V3

WTAP- Only In Combat, only when your opponent is facing you or something like that, for chasing someone
  3. D

Vape Lite Suggestion

lol your so fucking dumb, I want to be able to record my entire desktop you fucking faggot jesus you little kids now nothing about trying to hide a ghost client do you?
  4. D

Vape Lite Suggestion

I want to be able to close while in Hide new gen faggot
  5. D

Vape Lite Suggestion

add a hotkey that closes vape lite
  6. D

what is the hotkey for self-destruct on vape lite?

dont respond if your not going to provide information about the hotkey
  7. D

you are streaming and get frozen. it will look suspicious if you end the stream immediately as you get frozen to close out of your client. Its also good proof that you didn't modify anything on your computer beforehand when getting ssed
  8. D

its not ctrl-home
  9. D

Some HCF Settings (Lite)

dont do that, enabling click aim only in 1v1s not team fights, I am not going in depth on why not to do this on vape lite but dont
  10. D

Some HCF Settings (Lite)

Autoclicker: Anything Less than 17 and 5-6 Values apart (Ex. 6-12) Aim Assist: (For Both) Click Aim: Unchecked Only with swords/axes: Checked Teams: Checked Invisibles: Checked Through walls: Unchecked Vertical: Checked Slight Aim Correction- Vertical Speed: 25-50 Horizontal Speed: 25-50...
  11. D

Some Lite Suggestions

Ya I meant reach in water, and by the whole aim assist thing, you already have it on vape v3 as an option on aim assist. is called "Aim on Target Option" disabling it makes aim assist look a lot more legit when recording
  12. D

Some Lite Suggestions

ThrowDebuff Add an Option to Enable/Disable Aim Assist while on Target Add an Option to Disable while in water (don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do it) Vertical Check (Don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do this) AntiCombo...
  13. D

ThrowPot Making You Crash

Delete, Contacted Support
  14. D

More For Vape v3

yes
  15. D

More For Vape v3

Add Radius Option To Nametags, Tracers, ESP, Arrows Another Option is make their radius equal to the users render distance. For Some Game modes on hypixel, this would reduce fps and make it less toxic when trying to use this cheat
  16. D

Suggestions For Vape v3

The Vertical Check currently debuffs your reach to much. It would be awesome if you could be able to adjust it to your preference so find the perfect balance based on the gamemode your are playing and how you pvp. Reach is extremely blatant and in some cases detectable when your in water. This...
  17. D

Suggestions For Vape v3

Add Friends and Teams By Server/Color To Arrows Module (Either Disable The Arrows For Them or Make Them Green) Add Friends and Teams By Server/Color To The Auto Pearl Module (Make It So It Doesn't Pearl on your Friends/Teammates but the enemy instead) Add a Customizable Vertical Check for The...
  18. D

Cosmic client.

there is no point vape was made based on forge
  19. D

Throw Debuff

Add Throw Debuff to vape v3 its extreme useful for hcf
  20. D

Updated 9/30/2017 Ultimate List for Vape Lite and Vape v2

Do you think this should be updated?