Search results

1. W

Autoclicker decreases fps

i have a fine pc and also drop from 600 fps to 350 when I set it to unlimited
  2. W

Autoclicker decreases fps

title. it decreases my game's fps by about 30-40 when swinging need a fix pls EDIT: it must be a problem with vape because on default mc i do not get fps drops when clicking manually, however with vape on and still clicking manually it does.
  3. W

How does vape v3 inject so many modules into mc without having an effect on the .minecraft folder?

i want to see manthe inject minecraft into minecraft and open it using a gui
  4. W

How does vape v3 inject so many modules into mc without having an effect on the .minecraft folder?

I was intrigued that the size of the .exe application was only ~3mb or so, but injects so many cheats. vape v3 requires forge to run, so I assumed it would just put in a .jar named "Keystrokes" or something like that. It would be similar to raven b1, except that vape injects using c++ and raven...
  5. W

HWID And IP change

why does vape do this? I have two computers at two houses that i frequently change in between, and I cant log into vape at all because there is a 12 hour cooldown on HWID change