Search results

1. Cheeto

2d esp not working

how yo fix ??? title
  2. Cheeto

Hypixel Super Safe Settings

those settings are completely undetectable and most likely you will never be hackusated
  3. Cheeto

Is this normal?

contact manthe or james about this as i have no idea how that is happening then
  4. Cheeto

Is this normal?

you have to click sync settings when ever you change your settings for them to save. im not too familiar with vape lite so if you have any further issues i'd contact them through the contact page
  5. Cheeto

AutoMinning

this would be useless to put into v3 due to there being no reason for it than survival use which is not what v3 or lite was developed for
  6. Cheeto

Vouch to vape v3

vape is mostly undetectable and definitly is the best blatant client released to the public for hypixel, if you're ever banned by watchdog note down your settings and if you're banned unusually fast by watchdog make sure to tell manthe about this and tell him the settings you used when you were...
  7. Cheeto

Does ChestSteal Bypass Hypixel?

chest steal on its own should be undetectable but if you have high ping 200+ms you should set it at a slower setting and turn inv move off when i play skywars with blatant settings i usually use 215- 300 ms delay otherwise it will lag for me due to being in australia but if you're na you should...
  8. Cheeto

keys

yes when you are in the gui of vape you shift left click the module you waant to bind then press the key to bind it to
  9. Cheeto

Infinite Reach On Hypixel

due to this module being so blatant it would be very hard to make this module bypass without being instakicked or banned after even one game also since this would be blatant this would be a main priority which means that it would not be able to bypass for more than one week probably. from what...
  10. Cheeto

Vape Lite Features (x-ray and more)

@Manthe
  11. Cheeto

Refill and Throwpot sometimes stops to work

there should be a delete option next to or below your post
  12. Cheeto

How often does it update?

i know that lite will most likely not get an update to 1.14 or 1.13 due to it having no uses for the 1.9 pvp combat system. but as manthe said v3 was planned to update when 1.13 forge came out but this update is most likely not a priority due to the recent anticheat updates on major servers on...
  13. Cheeto

@Sephyr v3 or lite
  14. Cheeto

Vape Lite / Throwpot option random dont work

go to the bug report section with proof of the bug and manthe or james will give you a reward
  15. Cheeto

for v3 or lite
  16. Cheeto

Hypixel Bedwars <3!

i agree with imsobad those settings should be undetectable unless you have less than 100+ ping then make sure to turn those down because if a known player reports you then there will be a mod watching
  17. Cheeto

My v3 settings for recording any gamemode

the 3.3 reach does not matter as you have misplace and it uses the minimum value. also can you state the aim assist strength also the auto clicker settings are a bit high for mmc because this cps would cause double clicks as the autoclicker detections on mmc are top notch also can you state the...
  18. Cheeto

Vape vs Rank

vape for sure
  19. Cheeto

Vape vs Rank

@ITWolf before i got "Steroids for minecraft" i was a consistent bedwars weekly and monthly leaderboard player and i was good at block games. my friend told me about vape and i was interested as he used to use vape lite. at this time i was a legit mineman. from what im hearing about "trolling" i...