Search results

1. D

Vape v4 and badlion client

Why is badlion client not supported? I saw a lot of people's videos yesterday and today. Everyone played with vape v4 on the badlion client. But I can't play on the badlion client. When I inject vape, it tells me that this version is not supported. That kind of nonsense.
  2. D

Timer, velocity and Blatant Reach settings for ranked skywars.

Does the timer bypass the Hypixel? What egregious settings velocity and reach, for which the anti-cheat will not be banned. And if the timer bypasses, tell me good settings for ranked of skywars.
  3. D

Why i cant inject vape to 1.7.10 in badlion client?

Тitle
  4. D

Keepsprint on hypixel

Могу ли я получить бан, если использую keepprint на hypixel?
  5. D

Aim assist, strafe, w-tap

Who can give me good settings for Aim assist, strafe and w-tap?. My ping is 150-200. Server-Hypixel. I'm going to the diamond division in ranked Skyways and recently decided to try what strafe and w-tap are. Very helpful as often do not retain the distance between the opponent and lose because...
  6. D

Vape v4 in badlion client hypixel.Skywars settings

Здравствуй. Недавно я вернулся в Minecraft и обнаружил, что vape v4 вводится в клиент Badlion. У меня есть аккаунт на mvp +, и я не хотел быть забаненным в третий раз, так как этот бан будет постоянным. Какие настройки вы мне предложите для рейтинговых звездных войн, чтобы получить Diamond...
  7. D

Killaura for hypixel, mvp +. Diamond division. Not banned

Hi. Have any way settings for hypixel not banned and get diamond division with this settings. Plsssssss. Killaura settings.
  8. D

Ranked skywars settings vape v3 ping 150.Settings for diamond division on mvp+.

Helo. I need settings for the diamond division in the ranked skywars, but that I would not get a ban. I am a noob and did not legally take even a gold division, but I know the tactics themselves in ranked and so on. What settings can you advise me?