Search results

1. J

Sugar cane script

Ok, will look into it. Thank you
  2. J

Sugar cane script

Anyone know how to do a sugar cane script for factions? I basically want to make it to where I don't have to hold DW and AW as long with sprint and holding left click.
  3. J

Sugar cane script

How do I make a sugar cane script for factions?
  4. J

Hypixel UHC sugarcane

What is the block name to enter for sugarcane for vape lite? I need for hypixel UHC
  5. J

Vape Lite Autoclicker

I tried using 18-20 autoclicker on single player and it did the same thing
  6. J

Vape Lite Autoclicker

The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bna
  7. J

Vape Lite Autoclicker

yeah I use 1.8.9, I would tell you if it was working with 1.7.10 but my game crashes on anything besides 1.8.9 for some reason right now.
  8. J

Vape Lite Autoclicker

I use forge 1.8.9
  9. J

Vape Lite Autoclicker

I normally use my auto clicker on vape lite at 10-14. I was messing around on a server and put my settings on 15-19 and my sword seemed to be clicking one second and then not clicking at all the next. This kept happening regularly and whenever my sword wasn`t swinging it would not hit the...
  10. J

Vape lite timer

Is timer going to be added for vape lite? It would be really nice to have timer in hypixel UHC to catch up to people running. Drip has timer on their lite, and apparently it`s ss undetectable too. So is it possible for you guys to add timer to vape lite?
  11. J

vape lite

please bring it back on thanksgiving or black friday
  12. J

will be there christmas sale?

there is no more vape lite lifetime :(