Autoclicker not working?(on hypixel)

Matt_1

Social Credit
am i the only one who has noticed the autoclicker has been acting weird on hypixel today if i hold i use it for more then 5 seconds then it holds breaks or slows down (doenst show on the cps but you can see it on the sword when you swining) this is quite annoyinh since it doesnt really work that well then beacuse you lose some pvp fights and hard to combo with

am i the only one and is there a fix?

elevate

Social Credit
am i the only one who has noticed the autoclicker has been acting weird on hypixel today if i hold i use it for more then 5 seconds then it holds breaks or slows down (doenst show on the cps but you can see it on the sword when you swining) this is quite annoyinh since it doesnt really work that well then beacuse you lose some pvp fights and hard to combo with

use NoClickDelay

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Do you mean keystroke mods?
Yeah this happens sometimes to me too, idk if it's a lunar thing since it always happens to me when lunar updates.
It should be fixed in like a day or two

Matt_1

Social Credit
Do you mean keystroke mods?
Yeah this happens sometimes to me too, idk if it's a lunar thing since it always happens to me when lunar updates.
It should be fixed in like a day or two
No i have keystroke mod turned off but it is on lunar client yeah