Sprint isn't showing up.

SnowyDays

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
Earlier I was using Sprint just fine, but when I hopped on Hypixel a few minutes ago, the sprint button is just gone. I'm talking about the one that makes you always sprint. Also I have another question concerning "hidden" features. I searched up "Speed" and "KillAura" on the search bar and they both showed up. However, they don't show up on the normal GUI. How can I fix these?

tuhg

Social Credit
so i cant send ss because my vape doesnt work rn, but how you turn it on is look next to the search bar, there is a button, click it, then it should show legit mods and sprint should be there.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
so i cant send ss because my vape doesnt work rn, but how you turn it on is look next to the search bar, there is a button, click it, then it should show legit mods and sprint should be there.
he aint talking abt the legit mode in gui settings he's talking about the legit mod menu:

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Also I have another question concerning "hidden" features. I searched up "Speed" and "KillAura" on the search bar and they both showed up. However, they don't show up on the normal GUI. How can I fix these?
You can't. Vape isnt a blatant client and will never show itself as blatant, these modules will be permanently removed someday
Manthe said that if you bought vape for blatant modules you can ask to get your money back

Rejaxzz

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
Earlier I was using Sprint just fine, but when I hopped on Hypixel a few minutes ago, the sprint button is just gone. I'm talking about the one that makes you always sprint. Also I have another question concerning "hidden" features. I searched up "Speed" and "KillAura" on the search bar and they both showed up. However, they don't show up on the normal GUI. How can I fix these?
vape removed killaura?

Smiley19

Social Credit
You can't. Vape isnt a blatant client and will never show itself as blatant, these modules will be permanently removed someday
Manthe said that if you bought vape for blatant modules you can ask to get your money back
I'm gonna be for real here, almost everyone I know bought vape to use aura and/or keepsprint on their mains or stat alts.

The whole selling point for vape on hypixel was the blatant modules from 2018-2021. Like there were better legit clients and better blatant clients but no client was "hybrid" like vape - something that was a very good selling point. Vapes value for money was extremely good.

While I'm not going to bother refunding a 6 year old purchase, it's still disappointing nonetheless imo. Not necessarily blaming vape devs, more just how the game has evolved through the years.

I know I'm just yapping, just wanted to get that out there haha

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I'm gonna be for real here, almost everyone I know bought vape to use aura and/or keepsprint on their mains or stat alts.

The whole selling point for vape on hypixel was the blatant modules from 2018-2021. Like there were better legit clients and better blatant clients but no client was "hybrid" like vape - something that was a very good selling point. Vapes value for money was extremely good.

While I'm not going to bother refunding a 6 year old purchase, it's still disappointing nonetheless imo. Not necessarily blaming vape devs, more just how the game has evolved through the years.

There were better legit clients and better blatant clients but all of them have shutdown unlike vape.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
There were better legit clients and better blatant clients but all of them have shutdown unlike vape.
Every client will eventually shut down, no client has an unlimited lifetime.
Of course I'm not saying that vape is gonna get discontinued soon blah blah etc etc but it obviously won't last forever.
The thing with all clients is their current state. If they aren't good at their current state I wouldn't recommend getting them because they can get discontinued at any time

pickledick

Social Credit

any client from pre 2018 is gone. you mightve purchased vape for a concept that was relevant at that time, but that has long since passed. blatant is not at all the same thing anymore, it doesnt matter that a single person bought it for that - its just simply not possible in 2024. but vape has still stood the test of time and moved on from irrelevant dead concepts. the "not really possible to detect" side of vape is what they focus on and thats the future of any client that hopes to be relevant

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23

im pretty sure manthe is keeping keepsprint and adding a slowness slider to it so that it bypasses

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
im pretty sure manthe is keeping keepsprint and adding a slowness slider to it so that it bypasses
Keepsprint is detected no matter what. And it's not going to be improved or anything else.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
some post recommending that got deleted, so no it won't be added
ye thats what i was talking about thats why i couldnt find the post anymore, i remember manthe said that "Why didnt i think about this before?"