good update

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
So Vape Friends is back but now for me and my friend the lighting goes nuts when in GUI

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
Are you using lunar
yes and also if i hit anyone they become white, i know lunar isn't supported that's why i put it in off topic not bug reports since manthe wouldn't care about this

pickledick

Social Credit
They do fix major bugs with lunar & badlion (I got asked to reproduce some bugs on blc a month ago) so letting them know of the issue is still good
thats still a /support thing and either way its highly unlikely its a lunar only bug for him. most people refuse to bother checking on another launcher so you end up with "I have a bug, I'm on lunar, must be a lunar bug" then hit the stone wall here of "its not supported" without even verifying the real problem

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
thats still a /support thing and either way its highly unlikely its a lunar only bug for him. most people refuse to bother checking on another launcher so you end up with "I have a bug, I'm on lunar, must be a lunar bug" then hit the stone wall here of "its not supported" without even verifying the real problem
The only bugs related to launchers could be visual bugs/crashes most of the time, I've never had any non visual bug on lunar.

pickledick

Social Credit
The only bugs related to launchers could be visual bugs/crashes most of the time, I've never had any non visual bug on lunar.
besides the point. theres visual bugs that happen globally. confirm it on normal launcher then report accordingly