Is getting free vape v4/lite possible?

Actuallymonke

Social Credit
I think it is possible, by reporting bugs, you can get 1 month of lite. But its really hard, I sadly do not have vape.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I think it is possible, by reporting bugs, you can get 1 month of lite. But its really hard, I sadly do not have vape.
Dude what how are you going to find and report bugs if you dont actually own the client lol

Amyzrc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
This is possible. Previously, the R&D team of Vape held an event where a lottery was held, and the winner could receive a permanent v4. Of course, this event was intended for you to promote Vape (I can't remember clearly).But by the time this kind of activity happens again, I estimate you will have already purchased vape.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
This is possible. Previously, the R&D team of Vape held an event where a lottery was held, and the winner could receive a permanent v4. Of course, this event was intended for you to promote Vape (I can't remember clearly).But by the time this kind of activity happens again, I estimate you will have already purchased vape.
No fucking shit that is what a giveaway is. Good luck winning that tho you would be among 10000 poor mexicans who use some shitty cracked client and dream of using a client

Amyzrc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
No fucking shit that is what a giveaway is. Good luck winning that tho you would be among 10000 poor mexicans who use some shitty cracked client and dream of using a client
What's the use of replying to me? I don't need it, you shouldn't reply to the person who posted it?You're like a clown, making me laugh out loud

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
If you have a lot of subscribers on YouTube you can apply for media but you'll need to upload videos on vape to keep the sub as far as I know.
You should take a look at akira it doesn't even have a working auto clicker and it's paid lmao

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
A
If you have a lot of subscribers on YouTube you can apply for media but you'll need to upload videos on vape to keep the sub as far as I know.

You should take a look at akira it doesn't even have a working auto clicker and it's paid lmao
These people are apes they can just use raven sure its pretty shit and bad compared to a polished closet client with more qol stuff but it has the basics

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
A

These people are apes they can just use raven sure its pretty shit and bad compared to a polished closet client with more qol stuff but it has the basics
Raven is genuinely better than some paid clients lol
Especially raven weave which you can use in lunar

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
your friend can find bugs for vape and get a vape lite code
I know that you make shitty merryzz video copies but it seems that you are unable to read english too. How about you go back and read the whole entire post before you say something retarded.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
I know that you make shitty merryzz video copies but it seems that you are unable to read english too. How about you go back and read the whole entire post before you say something retarded.

I try to do something more professional, if I make videos with the same quality as merryzz it doesn't mean that I copy his content, there are times that I am inspired by him, but it doesn't mean that all my content is a copy of him, and really yes, I really try to understand what you say, because I'm not English, I try my best to try to understand and help in some way, and it's so impressive to see that so many people spend their precious time to speak badly about something something I did wrong or that I don't understand.