0.1 hitboxes on hypixel??

hamood

Social Credit
alright so for almost 8 months i had been using 0.1 hitboxes on my main account on hypixel, but i haven't tried using them since the most recent anticheat update.

does anyone know if 0.1 will flag/get me watchdog banned???

on an unrelated note, what's the highest bypassing attack distance for killaura

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It doesn’t flag watchdog but Any hitboxes will get you staffed turn that off, for killaura 3.2 - 3.3 but again, you will get staff ban

hamood

Social Credit
It doesn’t flag watchdog but Any hitboxes will get you staffed turn that off, for killaura 3.2 - 3.3 but again, you will get staff ban
i went nearly a full year using hitboxes without any issues from staff, i doubt that is going to change now. it's mostly the anticheat i was concerned with.

im also not sold on 3.2-3.3 being max for killaura, as i have friends who use higher than that and haven't been banned.

HypixelSS

Social Credit
alright so for almost 8 months i had been using 0.1 hitboxes on my main account on hypixel, but i haven't tried using them since the most recent anticheat update.

does anyone know if 0.1 will flag/get me watchdog banned???

on an unrelated note, what's the highest bypassing attack distance for killaura
There was an update?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
i went nearly a full year using hitboxes without any issues from staff, i doubt that is going to change now. it's mostly the anticheat i was concerned with.

im also not sold on 3.2-3.3 being max for killaura, as i have friends who use higher than that and haven't been banned.
You do you my guy just don’t cry when you wonder why you got a 90d 😂

hamood

Social Credit
You're retarded bruh if you 4 block in a single duels game you probably won't get banned, but if you go and play like any gamemode that isn't like cheater infested with no mods you will get banned eventually
this is for UHC not a pussy gamemode

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
This kid asked for an opinion, I gave him mine and so did others, after he continues to get defensive over something he wasn’t even sure about. What is even the point of making this post?

R2_XD

Social Credit
no fucking way in hell staff can see .1 hitboxes. people can be looking the other way and hit you if they have more then like 150 ping