Recent content by Zertical

1. Zertical

Hypixel BW settings ghost?

im using 3.7-3.8 reach and 18-20 AC and i didnt get banned the anticheat is SO BAD
  2. Zertical

Hypixel BW settings ghost?

Nah w-tap sucks cause the settings you cant set them so its good for all players for example its gonna get you insane combos on 50 ping players but will literally kill you if you fight a guy with over 70 ping so dont use it just w-tap urself and also u can use 3.15-3.3 reach
  3. Zertical

Minemen Settings

id say not to use velo just use autoclicker and aimassist. AND refill and throwpot if u feel like it
  4. Zertical

Good hypixel settings? (blatant) Vape lite

im not gonna turn velo down cause i my self think its annoying to have low velo but can i use 0.75 hitbox? without getting banned
  5. Zertical

Hypixel settings blatant?

Rn i use: Velocity: 95 100 100 AC: 12-17 break blocks inv fill autblockhit and hold to click I use a good aimassist so no worry's there Reach: 3.3-3.45 Vertical check, Only while sprinting Idk if i should use hitbox pls reply with some hitbox settings if hitbox is even Anticheat proof and then...
  6. Zertical

ok thx but can i use hitboxes?
  7. Zertical

Rn i use: Velocity: 95 100 100 AC: 12-17 break blocks inv fill autblockhit and hold to click I use a good aimassist so no worry's there Reach: 3.3-3.45 Vertical check, Only while sprinting and then nametags and scaffold and cheststealer but those i dont need settings for But yeah what can i...
  8. Zertical

Good W-Tap Settings

9. Zertical

Good W-Tap Settings

10. Zertical

MMC reach setting and other practice servers

ok but do you have any good W-Tap settings
  11. Zertical

Good W-Tap settings for practice servers

Any good W-Tap settings for MMC and other practice servers? Reply below if you have some good settings
  12. Zertical

Good W-Tap Settings

Any good W-Tap settings for MMC and other practice servers? Reply below if you have some good settings