Recent content by vapeman123

1. V

not winning, even with high settings

there is a bhopper that flies to your island every third game roughly speaking, and there are other people clearly reaching.
  2. V

i see the same people using high reach and not getting banned and even bhoppers playing on the same account for multiple days or more
  3. V

i have masters division, i just came back to the game to see what was up and vape doesnt even work anymore
  4. V

they are enabled, im using them right now
  5. V

i am playing ranked skywars with 3.8-4.2 block reach, velocity horizontal 90%, autoclicker 12-14 cps, aim assist 10 horizontal. i keep trading hits with people and it is as if the reach isnt even giving me any advantage, even though this should be blatant.
  6. V

Setting profiles for vape lite

An issue I have is the time it takes to change my settings manually. I would like a profile option in vape lite that allows you to: 1) make profiles 2) set hotkeys for those profiles. I think it is a simple implement and should be added for the convenience of users.
  7. V

i got exposed for vape?

this happened on hypixel. afaik, you can use higher settings there because the staff dont ban as easy?
  8. V

i got exposed for vape?

ive been using vape lite on a server, using aimassist (40 speed), autoclicker 9-15, and reach 3.3-3.5. im on the leaderboard, and another high level player made a video of me cheating.
  9. V

cant get settings right

i have lite. wtap will get you banned on badlion but i can try it on here.
  10. V

cant get settings right

ive been playing on hypixel and trying to find the right settings to win 3/4 of the time. even when i set my reach to like 3.40-3.60 i still trade hits with high level players though. then, if i turn the reach even higher to maybe 4-4.40 (i rarely do that) i get called out for being blatant...