Recent content by vapedonut

1. vapedonut

low range

Get incognito, use it’s gay feature to make your reach less than 3 blocks. Ezpz, nopot stimpie
  2. vapedonut

AutoClicker Suggestion

That’s a neat idea, +1
  3. vapedonut

Custom client coders?

Such as?
  4. vapedonut

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Tysm. I have windows down syndrome
  5. vapedonut

I don’t see that option. I type in powershell after pressing “windows key” and “r” and when I click enter it just runs. Where do I select run as admin? My account is admin.
  6. vapedonut

Wot? I am legit windows DEAF. I don’t know how to do anything but basic tasks. I have used MAC OS X my whole life. Sorry if I sound exasperated, but I’m a noob
  7. vapedonut

What the hell did I do wrong? It says ERROR!
  8. vapedonut

Finally got a PC setup!

So I will download VL from a different computer, put it on a usb drive, rename it to something like Spotify and leave it on my desktop. When I wanna play the craft I run it, and I’m good. If I get frozen I just self destruct and shift delete around a minute after?
  9. vapedonut

Finally got a PC setup!

What’s prefetch? I’m windows dumb
  10. vapedonut

Finally got a PC setup!

ok, so I have a brand new pc. It has no cheats previously on it, and I need help. I want this to stay safe forever, and I am buying 45 days on vape lite today. How can I safely install it and use it. I’ve read just about every thread and watched videos, but I’m very u familiar to “pc slang or...
  11. vapedonut

Search

I just figure it would be a nice add on to the search feature, as open Fence gates allow you to pearl into a base.
  12. vapedonut

Search

add the ability to search for opened fence gates. Would be lit for velt hcf
  13. vapedonut

CaveFinder

Wednesday
  14. vapedonut

some advices

I’d assume so, and I think that would be mad nice
  15. vapedonut

PLEASE HELP ME I BEG YOU

Well, seeing as you are logged in on forums, you most likely forgot your login info. If you can’t remember it, I’d submit a contact form.