Recent content by vape_gg

1. vape_gg

godbridge scaffold

the godbridge mode feels like having a safewalk in it, because there is a tiny pause on the edge of the block
  2. vape_gg

godbridge scaffold

ok ty :)
  3. vape_gg

godbridge scaffold

is the godbridge scaffold completely safe for main 100ms? I'm talking about staff safe as well as watchdog bypass. I will obviously jump every 8 blocks. I mainly play bedwars
  4. vape_gg

Hypixel settings

btw is this safe for all gamemodes (including the pit and ranked sw)? if not what setting should i change in order to make it legit?
  5. vape_gg

My Guide To Cheating On Hypixel

still not a legit cfg
  6. vape_gg

My Guide To Cheating On Hypixel

retarded if u wanna to hack blatantly go to novoline or astolfo etc vape blatant is dumb if u wanna to hack on ur main this is too blatant. so thats why i said this config is bad.
  7. vape_gg

use-able violence hyt config pls

我在hypixel上vape开scaffold两下就被狗了(可能设置有问题)
  8. vape_gg

use-able violence hyt config pls

花雨庭开纪基本是开端+注入水影,注入vape也可以,但是vape暴力模式比较差,很容易被封号 我之前玩的时候用4格长臂猿好久没封(上次玩已经好久以前了,现在在hypixel上novoline),网上应该也有config,可以梯子到google上查查
  9. vape_gg

Hypixel settings

ty. should itry on my alt for 1 week before going onto my main?
  10. vape_gg

Hypixel settings

Is my settings good for 100-120ms? (Main account, as closet as possible) Mainly playing on the Pit and bedwars Combat Reach 3.1~3.3, only sprinting Velocity 90H 100V 90C I kinda want to practise my aiming/clicking skills more so no AimAssist and AutoClick Blatant Possibly 0.1 hitbox? if can be...
  11. vape_gg

refund???

if you cant then resell it for a cent cheaper
  12. vape_gg

Servers you can blatantly scaffold on

idk just want to
  13. vape_gg

Servers you can blatantly scaffold on

Hi guys! I have seen people blatantly killaura and scaffolding on the server jartex netword, but when I try that I just got instant kicked. are there any way to blatant cheat on that server (or any other servers) or Vape Client just can't do that (Please also comment below for the client that...
  14. vape_gg

Nuker

Go use Impact Client then, its free. Vape client is actually designed for PvP and such stuff. If you want to play some anarchy you should go for future clients etc that are designed for anarchy. As far as I know, most PvP games won't need you to break lots of blocks (if you want to ditch them...