Recent content by uwuameer

1. U

Vape lite

Add Vape more version to vape lite, for example, vape lite 1.12.2 vanilla, because we need versions for 1.9+ and 1.14.4 isn't enough, the main version is 1.12.2 for everyone and I don't like to use it with forge a lot.
  2. U

Questions!

I don't know, I like 1.9 more than 1.8 tbh, I can't judge is that was a bug in the vape lite get the 1.14.4 low fps as the hell, so I don't know, Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.
  3. U

Questions!

I would prefer to use that version because it's better for PvP and builds as well and I don't want to use forge versions, I am 1.9+ player!
  4. U

Questions!

Well, In 1.14.4 fps going to be 1/2 fps, in another version like 1.12.2, 1.8.9, etc. FPS is 400+, so Why 1.14.4 fps drops when I do put the hitboxes on?
  5. U

Questions!

wdym?
  6. U

Questions!

What is the hitboxes in the vape lite? and why we're getting fps drops when we'll use it?
  7. U

Vapev4

Hello! My suggestion does we will see vapev4 in the new versions like 1.13, 1.14.4, 1.15.2 etc. who would like to make a vote to use vapev4 in those versions? :)
  8. U

Vape lite update

Already have vape lite and vapev4 but the problem is I want to use hitbox with the new version 1.13+
  9. U

Vape lite update

Can you give Settings of the aim assist?
  10. U

Vape lite update

Hello! Could Vape add to vape lite+ hitbox 1.9+ versions in vape lite? who would like that? I'll make a poll for it!