Recent content by Timmy Turner

1. Timmy Turner

Settings for very very high profile main.

Hey, I know I should not cheat, but i want to and idc, my account is lvl 250 + MVP++ and is kinda well known, I would like to know the safest settings i can get away with? thanks
  2. Timmy Turner

Best Setting for a very high profile account.

Hello, I am a MVP++ and have a very high level. What are some setting for duels ws that wont get me banned AT ALL. I know cheating isnt a good idea in the first place but whatever. Thanks. EDIT: oh and BTW i use V4
  3. Timmy Turner

Need very legit settings for hypixel main

yes but he is talking about a main that he does not want to get called out on. thats just what i use cause i never wanna get banned
  4. Timmy Turner

Need very legit settings for hypixel main

I am in a pretty well known guild on my main with MVP++ high network level and i use 3.0-3.1 and just auto clicker. 9-15 cps
  5. Timmy Turner

Yo is ur uhc settings from this post...

Yo is ur uhc settings from this post https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/need-help-my-uhc-hypixel-settings-9star.8077/ on the sharing section in vape gui?
  6. Timmy Turner

Bow Aimbot

Hi! I just got vape v3 and im sorry if this is a noob question but is bow aimbot undetected? i just want to be sure before i use it. Thank You!
  7. Timmy Turner

Settings so i can never get banned on hypixel.

its like 40-70
  8. Timmy Turner

Settings so i can never get banned on hypixel.

Hello, i have a high rank on hypixel and just want to give myself a small advantage. Does anyone have settings for vape that will never get me banned. I have been just using the reach and auto clicker because my movement and aim is already good. Thank you.
  9. Timmy Turner

What is the highest reach i can use on hypixel while not getting banned.

Hello, my question is in the title.