Recent content by TimberFabulous01

1. TimberFabulous01

is this config unbannable?

Then you're lucky. The last time I toggled 0.1 hitboxes against a bhopper, I got banned within 3 minutes of using it with an otherwise standard config.
  2. TimberFabulous01

is this config unbannable?

Yes, if you’re playing on Hypixel, those settings are unbannable.
  3. TimberFabulous01

settings for main

Assuming you're playing on Hypixel, don't use Kill Aura. Auto Clicker on 16 - 20 with Extra Randomization. (Make sure you turn on NotHitDelay and MouseDelayFix in the mods section). You shouldn't go above 3.1 - 3.2 reach if you're low ping or 3.1 - 3.3 reach if you're high ping. Break Blocks on...
  4. TimberFabulous01

Is my configuration secure? In Hypixel My Ping is 220ms

Sure, I theoretically could try to figure that out for myself. My problem is that if you can’t help me figure it out, tell me what I’m supposed to calculate, demonstrate how you calculated your way to the solution, etc, that isn’t indicative of: “This conclusion was arrived at via the...
  5. TimberFabulous01

This was confusing to read but I'll do my best to piece it together. If I'm understanding you correctly, hurt time = a delay that exists between the instances of a player taking damage. (A 500ms delay, to be exact). My question is, how are you extrapolating "10 cps > 14 cps" from that...
  6. TimberFabulous01

I have tried it myself. My observations have been that higher CPS = better hit registration, just like how 1.8.9 combat is programmed to function. That's why I requested evidence for claims that lower CPS gets better hit registration.
  7. TimberFabulous01

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. I'm sure a lot of blatant people do a lot of things. I'm sure there are blatant people who only use 3.5 reach instead of 4.0 when they could get away with 4.0. That doesn't mean 3.5 is a higher reach. The way CPS is coded into MC to affect combat is...
  8. TimberFabulous01

Best auto clicker settings for better hit reg in hypixel

On Hypixel, any auto-clicker settings are undetectable. I use 16 - 20 on Hypixel and 10 - 15 on MMC. If you want better hit registration, you should really turn on FixMouseDelay and NoClickDelay in the mods section.
  9. TimberFabulous01

Yes, it can definitely be higher. Auto clicker by itself is completely undetectable on Hypixel no matter what you set it to. I use 16 - 20, and I know people who use 20 - 20 with no issues.
  10. TimberFabulous01

closet mmc cfg

If you're going to use aim assist and want to look legit, it's recommended that you match the max angle to your FOV. The CPS is probably fine, but why use auto-block hit? Sprint resetting yourself is way better than using modules to do it. Any reach and any velocity will eventually result in you...
  11. TimberFabulous01

You should definitely get rid of hitboxes if you don't want to be banned. I got 2 of my 4 accounts banned recently for using hitboxes in Bedwars games that turned HvH. They used to bypass, but I don't think they do at all anymore. Everything else is fine, but why such low CPS on the auto...