2. S

Alt got banned on pit what settings were wrong

alr so thats what i got banned for thanks for lettting me know
  3. S

For hypixel pit? or some other mini game cuz i only play pit
  4. S

I only used these settings nothing else but could have i gotten banned for autoblocking without no slow? Idk if its for autoblocking tho because most of the pit players that cheat autoblock like all the time and they are playing like this for months
  5. S

well it is an alt but its got lvl 150 and mvp+ and idk if I didnt get banned because i was autoblocking when i was low and needed to regain health I think they could have banned me for that
  6. S

So I got banned on my alt and i was playing pit on it I had AC - 9-13 Reach 3.2-3.4 velocity 93/100/100 And I toggled Legit aura in mid sometimes when there were major events active where it helps a lot I was just running around spawn for the last 10 minutes before i got banned and i wanna know...
  7. S

Safe to cheat on hypxel after unban?

cool but can i cheat after getting unbanned idc about settings
  8. S

oh yea i know that but i want to know if the anticheat is gonna ban me even for like 3.3 reach and 93% velo
  9. S

So I want to know if its safe to cheat with low setting after you get unbanned. I got unbanned on my alt and Iam not sure if I can cheat on it when i was unbanned recently.
  10. S

Safe Legit kill aura settings for hypixel Pit

So these setting should be safe if I sometimes toggle on---off
  11. S

Alright thanks and I Assume that I should have max targets to 1
  12. S

Hey so I want some safe kill aura settings for health targetting its good for major events and for streaking and i want some safe settings