Recent content by Seeeerttty

1. S

Velocity jump reset

Add a option to not jumpreset when u have jumpboost effect as it makes fights actually fucking horrendous and it makes it blatant asf. Also u cant use jump reset velocity in pit goldfights because a must have enchant is MLB (gives jumpboost).
  2. S

OQ.Minebot, should I buy it?

im on a phone
  3. S

OQ.Minebot, should I buy it?

silent boost im assuming youre refferog to silent botting, which oq afaik isnt capable of
  4. S

1.20.1 compatability

so as many of yall probably know/heard of this server named hoplite (ran by silver) and also servers like MCCI, some actual major servers are hosted on 1.20.1 now. If anyone know a way to use vape on 1.20.1 lmk!
  5. S

Is backtrack safe to use on hypixel

just use reach
  6. S

hypixel pit

well ifu dont wanna get banned ye
  7. S

hypixel pit

ya
  8. S

hypixel pit

Ac is most likey not flagging either way (unless u go fucking crazy w like 60cps) but yeah, pit is like a very different gamemode compared to other stuff on hypixel, which makes the normal "3.1-3.3 reach" kinda weird to see ppl getting suggested
  9. S

hypixel pit

unfortunately you dont understand the current situation of the pit. Autoclicker banning dosnt mean it is flagging, right now pit is a mess and you can get banned even playing legit if you are in a mid with even one person flagging watchdog for something else (for example bhop).
  10. S

Staff checker

Pretty sure you can do this because a staff checker named Gus exists in the pit (for 10$) and it works although it’s just whether they r online or not rather then what they r doing. For example they could be playing bedwars not the game u r playing. Still would be useful if there was a module...
  11. S

“Blockhit” option on normal aura

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4 Suggestion Description: I play pit; as a pit player sometimes, we like auto blocking to piss off hoppers. However, the autoblock on normal is patched and silent aura seems shit compared to normal aura (does not get ac banned on pit before meow meow...
  12. S

pit settings

Vertical Flag no?
  13. S

pit settings

Yo are you Tiks????
  14. S

Hypixel pit spade swapping

What delay would u recommend