Recent content by RoadToPrime

1. R

Does low timer bypass

meme
  2. R

Does low timer bypass

I just answered the question it does bypass even on a higher timer and he told us that he plays pit so I decided to tell him my story i play in pit with 1.32 timer and dident got banned for using timer and I used it often so idc how long you cheat or how good your experience is with it I know...
  3. R

Does low timer bypass

well i dont care e english is my 3rd language so its ok i cant speak it that good how about you tell me something in german and I can correct it then? EINIGKEIT ÜBER ALLES <3
  4. R

Does low timer bypass

then you prbl never played hypixel pit i bottet for 2 months with arround 20 bots my uber streak and dident got banned trust me in pit its usefull there are almost 2 hoppers every lobby and for chasing you can just turn it on and with keepsprint its a easy kill sure there is a risk but the...
  5. R

Does low timer bypass

I played 1month ago with 1.32 timer, i turned it on if i need to run cuz of dark hopper or just if i need to chase someone dont really care in pit you basiclly can bhop and the mods dont care but carefull dont let the time to long on dont do much more then 45 sec
  6. R

GommeHD.net Autoclicker hits dont do damage

sag wenn du immer noch Interesse hast
  7. R

huch sry ich gucke nicht oft ins Forum
  8. R

ich kann wenn ihr wollt meine skywars config veröffentlichen dort drinne ist ein chest steal, inv manager, auto hotbar und combat settings ohne flags sagt einfach wenn ich die öffentlich machen soll.
  9. R

Config issue I also played on it and got hits on enemys
  10. R

alts

alts
  11. R

vape v4 and badlion

I got the same problem it is because I did the new BAC update so dont do the update or you cant inject Vape into BAC