Recent content by RazorSharpPig

1. R

Ideas for Linux Support (I'm on linux)

oh i wanted to add on like something i can use on phone, since i wont gain access to my pc when installing windows, and ill need to wipe arch linux off my current driver.
  2. R

well frick, anything else i can try to contact u?
  3. R

ill try that then, ill also partion my disk if needed. also add my discord lol GhostieZ ;3#3371
  4. R

oh yea and the problem actually is when installing it dosent detect the raid installer/storage driver. If you have any ideas I BEG you contact me on discord, GhostieZ ;3#3371
  5. R

Yea i do have one, but when doing gpu passthrough it cant detect my second graphics card :P
  6. R

so should i get a flash tool for x86 or should i get a windows iso file x86? im presuming the flash tool
  7. R

I WISH I COULD MAN, WINDOWS LITTERALY WONT INSTALL AWUDJIJAWD
  8. R

I do use wine, it crashes the programme which i stated in my post
  9. R

The distro of linux I'm using is arch linux, there are a bunch of other distros like gnu/linux, debian, gnome, etc. It really shouldn't be THAT hard considering some programmes actually can run on linux without the creator even knowing.
  10. R

A nice easy way for Linux users to use exe files is to use the programme wine, which when used just wont run the programme, I've recently moved to linux and I play minecraft using something called an "App image" which is basically just an exe file for linux users. Please, I beg can vape client...