Recent content by presidentofUSA

1. P

TURN OFF USERNAMES

HELLO, ANYONE know how to turn off usernames in multiplayer? I don't want to see other player's username's anymore. Anyone got any info on this?
  2. P

Properly using vypr vpn?

I made a thread few days ago about a good vpn to bypass vpn detection, vypr was mentioned as a good vpn multiple times so I bought it and im still getting detected. Is there some setting on vypr that allows me to bypass? Can someone explain? Did I buy it for nothing:)
  3. P

Bypassing vpn detection?

The website seems to be down? I also looked at other vpn websites and weirdly like half of the ones I've tried apparently down.
  4. P

Bypassing vpn detection?

What vpn service? nord obv doesnt work, do you know any that work?
  5. P

Bypassing vpn detection?

Does anyone know a method to bypass vpn detection when connecting to a server?
  6. P

Does minemen club ip ban?

Title^
  7. P

New watchdog update will kill vape

Well isnt 3.5 pretty high?? I'd have to be deaf and blind to not be able to see someone was hitting me 3.5 blocks away
  8. P

Question about injecting/ starting up client

I frequently change accounts and every time I log into a new account I have to inject (I am using vape V4). Does injecting many times (I'd say like 12-15 times a day) affect my pc in any way? Like are there logs stored somewhere that are piling up every time I inject vape?
  9. P

Buying alts question

Never was one into buying alts, always closet cheated. but I'm curious now about being more blatant on hypixel. If i buy alts for example from "thealtening" will those accounts be mine forever? For example if I buy an alt package of accounts unbanned on hypxiel, can someone else also buy those...
  10. P

Does getting banned on lunar server mean I get banned on other servers?

Thought I read this a long time ago that if you get banned on lunar you automatically get banned on ghostly and other servers related to lunar. Is this true?