1. P

PvPGym Anticheat

I'm using Vape V4
  2. P

PvPGym Anticheat

I'm asking seriously..
  3. P

PvPGym Anticheat

Does anyone know what anticheat does PvPGym currently have?
  4. P

PvPGym Settings

Yeah i don't know why some people have to troll others..
  5. P

PvPGym Settings

and of course i got banned.. how did you expect to bypass with 6 blocks?
  6. P

PvPGym Settings

fine let me test
  7. P

PvPGym Settings

Hey. I'm pretty sure that if i use 6 blocks reach i won't last more than a minute.
  8. P

PvPGym Settings

Hey. I need the most blatant (undetected) settings for PvPGym which will not get me anticheat banned. Mainly looking for autoclicker,reach,velocity & hitboxes but if any other modules bypass and are useful i would appreciate them!
  9. P

VAPE V4 AND LITE CONFIG FOR POPULAR 1.8 SERVERS

do you maybe have a config for bwhub.net?
  10. P

VAPE V4 AND LITE CONFIG FOR POPULAR 1.8 SERVERS

wait on vapev4 blatant config, do i turn 6 blocks of reach? for how long? (minemen)
  11. P

Minemen/Lunar Settings

I'm looking for the best settings for autoclicker / aim assist / reach / hitboxes / killaura and basically any other module that would help me in pvp. Before you say something like ''are you dumb? killaura on minemen/lunar?'' I'm looking for blatant modules & settings which i could turn on using...
  12. P

Buying Vape Settings

Well from my experience reach does bypass on mmc but i'm sure that there will be better settings-combinations than the ones i've found myself.
  13. P

Buying Vape Settings

I'm buying the best possible vape settings to destroy everyone on minemen/lunar without getting banned. I know OP settings/stuff won't be given for free so that's why i'm willing to pay. If you're interested to sell me then reply to this thread.
  14. P

Vape v4 Minemen Club Settings

Any ideas what settings Merryzz/Nelier use?
  15. P

Vape v4 Minemen Club Settings

What are the best settings for w-tap? I don't mind if they're blatant