Recent content by PinkEv3

1. PinkEv3

Vape V4 Crash in 1.16

So, i saw there was a new update on vape v4, like a month ago, and i saw 1.16 is now supported, 1.16.4 or 1.16.5 i don't remember. But anyways, when i try to inject it into Forge 1.16.4 or 1.16.5, it both crashes, i don't have any mod intall, it's a fresh forge installation, and it just crash at...
  2. PinkEv3

Alts Login disappear ? (VapeV4)

I have a screen in less than 1080p, I'll try it today and I say if it worked or not.
  3. PinkEv3

Yep me too I would appreciate some help.
  4. PinkEv3

Well, i was planing on using VapeV4, and i was going to launch an alt, so i tried to open the gui of vape for the alts, but it didn't worked, i tried a few times, on few client, even on vanilla, but it didn't worked, i also redownloaded vape, but the issue still here. Does anybody else have the...
  5. PinkEv3

Enemy Mod

Ho yeah i didn't think about that, i'll try thanks !
  6. PinkEv3

Enemy Mod

Hello, In VapeV4, there an option "enemy only", that we can find in some module like tracers, but, anyone know how to add an enemy on VapeV4 pls ?
  7. PinkEv3

Speedmine mod

Just use timer 1.3
  8. PinkEv3

Settings for Hypixel The Pit

Thanks all of you guys. And BTW, I'm not a pit youtuber, but i'm a pit player, and i use ka and keepsprint for like 2 months, i didn't get banned, so it's not flag.
  9. PinkEv3

Settings for Hypixel The Pit

Hello, I actually have some settings for hypixel the pit, but i think i can do some better settings, but i need help because idk what work, and what is banned. I have almost 120+ms each time, and i prefer use ka insteed of aa, and also, keep srpint is it watchdog ? Thanks to all people who...
  10. PinkEv3

bed destroyer cheat???

go to nuker and put the settings for only destroy bed
  11. PinkEv3

how can i download old vape lite

it's not, it's the official link of vape, look at the address link, it's vape.gg/download/lite
  12. PinkEv3

hitboxes

He's pp is from very leak I'm pretty sure
  13. PinkEv3

hitboxes

Wait your pp is very leaks?
  14. PinkEv3

what blatant modules ACTUALLY bypass hypixel right now?

BTW, what is the difference between anticheat a and anticheat b ? on speed