Recent content by peeqa

1. peeqa

Best Hypixel Settings

Oh okay thank you, so there isn't a difference between the settings of Vape V4 and Vape Lite?
  2. peeqa

Best Hypixel Settings

I forgot to include: Autoclicker: 12-16 (I would edit the post instead but whenever I edit a post, it hides it and says "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.")
  3. peeqa

Best Hypixel Settings

Hey, I know this probably has been posted a lot, but what are the best settings for Hypixel (mainly Bedwars) on Vape V4? I've found a few posts with good settings for Hypixel, but they all say Vape Lite or don't say anything about the client. I don't really know the difference, but considering...
  4. peeqa

Vape V4 directory

oh ok thanks, so if you get a new pc or reset, your configs will stay?
  5. peeqa

Vape V4 directory

Does anyone know where Vape V4 saves configs, settings and other data? (e.g. appdata/local/vape) Sometimes when you reset the config, I think some data still remain, such as for example, the toggled legit mode HUD. I want to know if there are files that I can delete to reset all that and start...
  6. peeqa

I need help quick, this might just be a fluke so i dont want to bother staff.

Alright thanks lol. Sorry I'm new to the Vape forums
  7. peeqa

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Could I use KeepSprint on Hypixel on my main? Even if watchdog doesn't detect, can staff notice?
  8. peeqa

I need help quick, this might just be a fluke so i dont want to bother staff.

Oh sorry, it's actually "Toggle Alert". You need to enable notifications first.
  9. peeqa

Legit Killaura settings?

Oh okay thanks. If their Killaura is too obvious, I feel like the staff couldn't tell you're also using Killaura and just think they're using some weird hacks if you don't flag at all.
  10. peeqa

Legit Killaura settings?

So toggling blatant KillAura on cheaters is safe as long as you keep it to a minimum? (on your main/while you're closet cheating) Would the braindead staff realize you're cheating?