Recent content by Ohh

1. Ohh

does this settings bypass minemenclub and hypixel help me pls!!!!

Yeah, I guess it's hard to tell if I'm cheating when I keep teleporting around though. Never been banned with these settings, only been banned because of my dumbass self still using anti-fall when it got patched.
  2. Ohh

does this settings bypass minemenclub and hypixel help me pls!!!!

Autoclicker: 9.9 - 15.5 Reach: 3.59 - 4.37 (can go higher/lower depending on how toxic I'm feeling) Velocity: Horizontal 87.6%, Vertical 100%, Chance 100% (anticombo set to 2 hits) WTap: 3.5 range (default) FastPlace: 1 240-300ms means I can do fucking anything
  3. Ohh

mmc 100% bypassing configuration

You fucking idiot they're clearly joking. This entire thread is a joke. Go outside occasionally and you might've figured that out. And if you wanna respond with some dumb shit like "oH I wAS JOkInG aS wELL" then just don't. That would prove my point.
  4. Ohh

dicks are so cute omg

Nah it's called a copypasta for some reason.
  5. Ohh

AntiFall Changes

Why would a percentage be useless? It would make any player using it who wanted to look legit *actually look legit*.
  6. Ohh

AntiFall Changes

It'd be great if an adjustable percentage chance could be added to AntiFall on V4, so that it isn't as blatant and doesn't lag you back every time. I'm pretty sure this would be easy to implement, so it would be great if this could happen. Thanks!
  7. Ohh

Vape Settings (Please Help)

If someone could just quickly check out my settings to make sure they're okay in general, that would be great. But more specifically, the AntiFall. I've been using it on my main for a couple of days now, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get banned for it (it's just so OP though..). Thanks...
  8. Ohh

Add 'Ignore Nakeds' to the AimAssist

Thanks very much. Have a great day!
  9. Ohh

But where, exactly, is this option in Vape V4? I certainly can't find it.
  10. Ohh

Pretty self-explanatory. This would really help out in Hypixel bedwars where I'm constantly swinging towards the shopkeepers. Thanks!