Recent content by nidzo

1. nidzo

New settings?

And you are wrong about that, they patch criticals, new fly methods, scaffold etc.
  2. nidzo

New settings?

Hypixel doesn’t even detect reach.
  3. nidzo

[Request] Hypixel Blatant Settings Bypass

I’m the imgur from earlier
  4. nidzo

I got banned within 15 minutes using auto lock, with it turned off I was able to play like 1 hour or 2 until watchdog banned me
  5. nidzo

Can you use killaura with autoblock turned off as well or will watchdog get you
  6. nidzo

ah ok thanks
  7. nidzo

I just got banned with autoclicker and aimassist instead of killaura. I used cheststeal as well. I used to use aim assist with autoclicker and it worked fine but now i got banned, i didnt use cheststeal the last time, so maybe i got banned cuz of cheststeal?
  8. nidzo

Favourite Servers?

Aw okay, so I should just use Autoclicker and reach and aim assist instead of killaura?
  9. nidzo

Favourite Servers?

Also used no slow down, and keep sprint
  10. nidzo

Favourite Servers?

I had auto lock disabled, I had 3.9 blocks reach for Kilaura, I used hypixel fly, hypixel criticals, hypixel speed, and the other modules I used are in the photo I sent in the beginning
  11. nidzo

Favourite Servers?

For which module, I sent a pic of all the modules I used
  12. nidzo

Favourite Servers?

Would you mind giving me some good settings for hypixel then? I was able to play for about an hour or 2 then i got watchdog banned. Here are the hacks i had on: https://imgur.com/HKBczSL
  13. nidzo

Favourite Servers?

What servers do you guys use vape on? I feel like a lot of people are just going to say hypixel, but other than that, what other servers do you guys cheat on?
  14. nidzo

well thats the thing, i got watchdog banned and i wasnt doing anything too crazy, i used fly, crits killaura at 4 blocks, cheststeal. maybe autoblock got me fucked?
  15. nidzo

I need good settings that can bypass (got banned earlier, couldn't get bypassing settings myself). I need settings for aura, fly, scaffold etc. Thanks.