[Request] Hypixel Blatant Settings Bypass

nidzo

Social Credit
I need good settings that can bypass (got banned earlier, couldn't get bypassing settings myself). I need settings for aura, fly, scaffold etc.

Thanks.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
why do you ask for settings for fly and scaffold, etc...?
there’s barely any settings for those modules, it’s very self explanatory.
fly doesn’t even have any settings except for the mode (hypixel)
scaffold is specifically designed for hypixel, so you most likely won’t be banned by watchdog while using it (keep in mind that it’s a very blatant module, and once staff sees you scaffolding it’s an instant ban)
for killaura, go ask around and look at other forum posts to find what settings you prefer

nidzo

Social Credit
well thats the thing, i got watchdog banned and i wasnt doing anything too crazy, i used fly, crits killaura at 4 blocks, cheststeal.

maybe autoblock got me fucked?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
well thats the thing, i got watchdog banned and i wasnt doing anything too crazy, i used fly, crits killaura at 4 blocks, cheststeal.

maybe autoblock got me fucked?
If you were using KillAura’s Blockhit option, then yes, KillAura got you banned.

nidzo

Social Credit
I just got banned with autoclicker and aimassist instead of killaura. I used cheststeal as well. I used to use aim assist with autoclicker and it worked fine but now i got banned, i didnt use cheststeal the last time, so maybe i got banned cuz of cheststeal?

legitplayer

Social Credit
I just got banned with autoclicker and aimassist instead of killaura. I used cheststeal as well. I used to use aim assist with autoclicker and it worked fine but now i got banned, i didnt use cheststeal the last time, so maybe i got banned cuz of cheststeal?
chest steal at default settings gets you banned

nidzo

Social Credit
Can you use killaura with autoblock turned off as well or will watchdog get you

nidzo

Social Credit
I got banned within 15 minutes using auto lock, with it turned off I was able to play like 1 hour or 2 until watchdog banned me