Recent content by MitzaBobitza

1. M

[Req] Hypixel skywars velocity settings ~150ms ping

title. Thanks!
  2. M

Blatant mode is randomly enabling

Hey. So idk why but after i inject vape V4 into minecraft and then join hypixel, i find out that blatant mode is enabled without me enabling it, and i have to restart minecraft and inject it again for it to get disabled and its kinda annoying. Enable on load is disabled and synced. Any idea how...
  3. M

[Req] Safe, not too suspicious but as much blatant as possible reach and velocity settings for Hypixel (~150ms)

Hey, as the title says, i need some safe but as much blatant as possible settings for reach and velocity that are not too suspicious and wont get me hackusated easily for hypixel. My average ping is 150, but it can vary from 140 to 170. im gonna use them on skywars if that helps u. Thanks.
  4. M

[REQ] Hypixel safe reach and velocity settings 150ms

So like 3.75 misplace?
  5. M

[Req] Velt settings

Hi! I need some safe, not too suspicious but as much blatant as possible settings for Velt. I use Vape V4. My average ping on Velt is 130-140 ms. Thanks! :D
  6. M

[REQ] Hypixel Skywars settings

Thanks, but i would like some settings for more modules like reach, velocity, etc. :)
  7. M

[REQ] Hypixel Skywars settings

Hi! I know i have already requested this, but i feel like i should've provided more details such as my ping. I need some settings for hypixel skywars that are safe and also wont get me hackusated and staff banned, but they're also as much blatant as possible. My ping is sometimes 140+ ms...
  8. M

[Req] Hypixel Bedwars settings

Hi! I need some settings that are safe and do not look too suspicious but they're also as much blatant as possible. Thanks! (My ping is 150+ if u need it)
  9. M

need safe skywars settings for hypixel (V4)

wont i get hackusated and reported if i use those settings tho?
  10. M

[Req] Hypixel safe reach and velocity settings

Hi! I need some safe reach and velocity settings for hypixel that wont get me watchdog banned and also wont look too suspicious. Thanks!
  11. M

need safe skywars settings for hypixel (V4)

thats blatant af
  12. M

Can i input a value instead of moving the slider?

yeah i was thinking about that and i tried to do it but i didnt work it out. how do i do it?