Recent content by Maxey

1. Maxey

HYPIXEL CLOSET CHEATING GUIDE (2023) / NO WATCHDOG BANS

Hitbox lines form a 360 degree rectangle around the target, they don't function 2-dimensionally, & again I have it toggled it's not on 24/7 so please explain when it's not enabled.
  2. Maxey

"I saw your post, saw that you said Hitboxes don't work on Hypixel, called your bluff, had 5 angry sperms say I'm incorrect and slander my social cred wall and I proved you wrong with video documentation, and you have yet to provide your own. Please stop talking" The last 3 words some of y'all...
  3. Maxey

A 14 year old just called me retarded...

A 14 year old just called me retarded :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad:
  4. Maxey

Prove my point wrong then shitcan [MEDIA]

Prove my point wrong then shitcan
  5. Maxey

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
  6. Maxey

WORLD FIRST HITBOX USER W/OUT BLACKLIST ON HYPIXEL I GUESS

WORLD FIRST HITBOX USER W/OUT BLACKLIST ON HYPIXEL I GUESS
  7. Maxey

Ok then use aimassist then if it works, if anything that gets me the max reach out of my hits. EDIT: I just read your comment and realized that you don't understand hitboxes are 360 degrees around the player, meaning I'm still getting that extra 0.1 extension while having my aim on target. So...
  8. Maxey

Why does everyone on this forum subscribe to blatant ignorance Why are you using above 0.1 to begin with ofc that would detect I've used these EXACT settings for 2 years with no issues and have attained 100-500 winstreaks multiple times so literally shut the fuck up U have no idea what you...
  9. Maxey

Guess what. I've been using 0.1 hitbox for 2 years with no issues. Sounds like a you problem to me
  10. Maxey

Blud is in denial, I actually came to this because I've seen a large number of people spreading misinformation that hitboxes are bannable, so I'm here to tell you that max 0.1 hitbox bypasses on Hypixel, which is close to the most minimal setting because you're right they don't bypass when you...
  11. Maxey

Yockings [UNDTCTBLE] Lunar Soup Config

I already did ur just fucking blind
  12. Maxey

Hello? Man The?

Hello? Man The?
  13. Maxey

nyor appeal

U honestly shouldn't even talk on this forum anymore lil bro u literally reply to everything without using ur brain
  14. Maxey

😂😂😂🤡
  15. Maxey

You should take rci1337's advice from your neg social credit ""hitboxes doesnt bypass hypixel" "they do, buy alt form alt.novoline.lol and then try it u fucking retard with no head" Also I own Vape I just didn't have it listed publicly on my profile u fucking moron PS @ me when u quote me next...