Recent content by Mathve

1. Mathve

Make Vape launch Minecraft when you open the Vape client.

I don't think this would be necessary . beside that in csgo when you are launching/injecting a cheat , you need to wait for serverbrowser.dll to be able to load properly ... I don't think minecraft has this .dll in it or something that needs timeout before injecting a dll ? If i remember...
  2. Mathve

A question

i think vape lite gets more attention in updates because it can protect you againt a screenshare , v4 cannot . even though they are both getting "ghost" updates , which are not showcased on changelogs (ex: fixing a visual bug)
  3. Mathve

add a gui for vape v4

yea , i think it also would be a good thing for vape lite... so you don't have to open notepad to change a setting :((
  4. Mathve

Vape Cloudfare issue

"my alt vape account that i bought" funny
  5. Mathve

are these settings undetectable for mmc/lunar?

aa is too high vert 5 , hori 5.2 (max) distance ( personally i use 4 and im not getting banned ) angle 60
  6. Mathve

Anybody got a good alt shop which has mfas in stock and accepts paypal

//edited// alts.rip , i just saw rn "paypal"
  7. Mathve

Profiles Bug

delete them , then sync in on a new profile or something
  8. Mathve

alts

thealtening, never had a problem
  9. Mathve

alts

try with protonvpn , but if you want , you can get pia or vypr to be sure .
  10. Mathve

Profiles gone after relaunching game

Idk .. back in 2019 with v3 , when i was using a vpn and i would change the reach quite a bit and save the profile , it wouldn't save . And i had to close the game , relaunch it , reload vape , hop into a server/offline world without a vpn , do the settings and save'em .. so im thinking maybe...
  11. Mathve

Profiles gone after relaunching game

do you open a vpn after loading vape ? if so , just load vape , hop into a offline world , sett up your things , save .. and you should be ready to go ?
  12. Mathve

how do i use pia to bypass ip bans

From where did you bought the accounts ? And also , try changing your vpn . For me nordvpn & vypr works... or if you want something free , you can try protonvpn
  13. Mathve

Alt Account Vpn

Im dumb i forgot i changed my discord name : Mathve#6625
  14. Mathve

Alt Account Vpn

If you wan't a nordvpn account , add me on discord : alex7#6625
  15. Mathve

how to xray hypixel uhc

Just try to enable again the search module while in you're in the cave , for me caves only its working