Recent content by Mathosu

1. M

Hypixel staff checker

That was never the point, because I don't think that's possible.
  2. M

Hypixel staff checker

Guess someone could make a plugin for a well-known Minecraft bot (no names lmao) which writes messages to different users from alts and then post statistics somewhere.
  3. M

TriggerBot - Hypixel

No it ain't. A KA with 1 FoV is exactly that, a KA with 1 FoV. A triggerbot is an AC which enables when hovering over your target's hit box.
  4. M

TriggerBot - Hypixel

Triggerbot is easily detected however, if it starts swinging when your FoV is X it might bypass, IDK. If it would likely have a low detection rate, I think this should be added. You could just add an extra slider to AC and check box to enable and configure FoV.
  5. M

About easter

Usually it's $50
  6. M

Strafe

I've been using it for a long time, I can only recommend it tbh. Nice circle strafes.
  7. M

Strafe

Updated by me, I can vouch for it's credibility ;)
  8. M

Strafe

I mean, you could look at the date of latest update and answer your question yourself.
  9. M

Strafe

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17fWSuA_dZZoO_nH67Yna-6wYCNmpdRC1uz_NsOo4xy4
  10. M

Clean mode

You can edit your module representation, so not all modules will show in the list.
  11. M

Hypixel's new anticheat oh god oh fuck

We all know. Attention seeker.
  12. M

Why'd you prepare us for the banwave and your detection methods?
  13. M

Taste?

Did you add me to your ignore list? Haha, I just can't seem to get a response from you in PMs nor threads!
  14. M

Vape v3

@James sorry for tagging you, but you didn't check my PM for two days, please check it whenever you are free :)
  15. M

LMAO, this troll is hilarious!