Recent content by Martoy

1. M

What feature on the vape would prevent me from hitting it

use silent aura(settings https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/closet-blatant-vape-configs-2024-hypixel-mmc-blocksmc.48170/)
  2. M

Values greater than the scroll bar allows, now they don’t work?

Values greater than the scroll bar allows, now they don’t work? Previously, it seemed like you could set the conditional reach to 10 and play around on some garbage server, but now if you set it to 10, the reach only works on 4
  3. M

How work Active HitSelect?

I understand how pause works, but I don’t understand how active works and why it can be noticed by staff?
  4. M

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

as you recommended - 5
  5. M

fakelag with 200ms and my ping 193 Everyone hits me from very long distances, and the blocks break the second time. could this be related to FakeLag? It’s just that my ping is high (200), but without fake lag there seems to be no such thing?
  6. M

So should I use 4 Tick backtrack if my ping is 185-200? It’s just that you recommended 3 Tick, and I also read that more than 2 ticks is already blatant
  7. M

After Hypixel Patch Reach

it's legit from the outside?
  8. M

Hypixel Settings AFTER Reach and Velo Patch

Or use backtrack + fakelag (mb more noticeable)
  9. M

Recommend <3.2. For example 3.15-3.2 or 3.0-3.2. After all, >3.2 not all hits will be reg
  10. M

Velo don't patch, only reach patched. but reach less 3.2 work successful
  11. M

And it's legit from the outside?
  12. M

Thx, if i havex 180-197 ping fakelage 200ms has the meaning?
  13. M

After patch i played with Reach 3.15-3.35 for 2 days in a row with a ping of 180+ and never observed a bad hitreg. It's lucky? And another question: what Backtrack and FakeLag settings are ideal for my ping? (the game is legit, like velocity 82 100 100, reach 3.15-3.35)
  14. M

Velocity Jump Reset VS Normal

I understand, I wrote about this, the question is different, that maybe Normal with my settings will not be detected approximately the same, but it works better, I would use Normal. Or maybe Jump Reset works better, I don’t know.