Recent content by Limo

1. Limo

Full Vape V4 Hypixel Pit Settings Guide (UPDATED FOR 2022)

ngl never used legit aura and never got banned. Is Legit Aura actually that important?(with ka, switch, anti cheat)(switch delay 100)?
  2. Limo

Give very Blatant config in Hypixel.

can’t tell if your ironic or not but bhop with speed on vape is shit rn it gets you banned so quickly and even for the reach some of your hits won’t register and you will get banned and even for velo never change vertical
  3. Limo

Add Free Look on v4

?
  4. Limo

Add Free Look on v4

don’t think u can run forge mod on client side (Lunar)
  5. Limo

Add Free Look on v4

Recently Hypixel Has Banned Free Look. So many clients such as Badlion And Lunar removed free look. As a Client of v4 who injects into Lunar i have a suggestion to add a FreeCam setting Like FreeLook works or just instead add FreeLook on v4 as its now bannable on hypixel and I bought this client...
  6. Limo

Are my Hypixel sumo settings safe from watchdog/staff and other players?

no point using 97 in horizontal and never change vertical. in reach using 3.05 doesn’t even help. watchdog isn’t like potpvps servers anti cheat so u could turn it a bit up. if your playing hypixel with these setting ur more than safe but there barely a point.
  7. Limo

Are these settings okay for 'the pit'?

angle doesn’t have to do nothing with your fov unless your like recording because when staff replays you they can’t see your fov they just see where your looking at and if ur hitting players from where ur not looking they might be banning. Angle in KA means for how much of an angle you want to...