Add Free Look on v4

Limo

Social Credit
Recently Hypixel Has Banned Free Look. So many clients such as Badlion And Lunar removed free look.
As a Client of v4 who injects into Lunar i have a suggestion to add a FreeCam setting Like FreeLook works or just instead add FreeLook on v4 as its now bannable on hypixel and I bought this client to have advantages on my opponents.
As it right now FreeLook is bannable on hypixel so it’s a big advantage because most of Hypixel players are on those Clients.

vec.

Social Credit
Recently Hypixel Has Banned Free Look. So many clients such as Badlion And Lunar removed free look.
As a Client of v4 who injects into Lunar i have a suggestion to add a FreeCam setting Like FreeLook works or just instead add FreeLook on v4 as its now bannable on hypixel and I bought this client to have advantages on my opponents.
As it right now FreeLook is bannable on hypixel so it’s a big advantage because most of Hypixel players are on those Clients.
+1 also It doesn't ban it just tells you to remove the mod, at least that's what it does on forge

Anonymous123

Social Credit
here's a perspective mod with a modified modid (djperspective mod)
it's 4.3 cause I don't wanna use essential yet

vec.

Social Credit
so does that mean I can use it on hypixel and it won't kick me telling me to remove it?

Limo

Social Credit
don’t think u can run forge mod on client side (Lunar)

Anonymous123

Social Credit
oh yea and here's the newer version if you're using essential and not modcore

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
Thats prob why i couldnt find freelook smh