Recent content by Lance

1. L

Was ssverify a rat?

Appreciate the response, do you know what the original source was, and where it was forked from? Or can that not be disclosed. Also, does MMC still use ssverify nowadays?
  2. L

Was ssverify a rat?

Appreciate the reply, but I would like a serious answer, thank you. Funkedunky is a bit high tho.
  3. L

Was ssverify a rat?

Basically what the title says, just wondering since I ran it once when minemen club was screensharing me.
  4. L

What does the Parkour hack do?

Just wondering, what does the Parkour hack under World do? Hovering over it doesn't say anything.
  5. L

Effective Fly Settings for Hypixel

Hey, just wanted to know if there were any good fly settings for hypixel, mainly for bedwars and skywars. I used Fly with hypixel mode turned on, and antibot on, but still got banned after a few games.
  6. L

Your HWID or IP update timer is on cooldown

It doesn't, and I've been waiting for like 6 hours lmao.
  7. L

Just figured that out. How long does it usually take for the cool-down to be over.
  8. L

Wait, so you can't use vape.gg on multiple computers in your house without it having that error.
  9. L

Just started working again, any idea why?
  10. L

So I recently had this message pop up, when injecting vape. I haven't used a VPN, nor messed with my IP or HWID. Any idea why this message may be popping up?
  11. L

Malwarebytes disables vape.gg

nvm, it suddenly works all of a sudden, will keep you updated if it stops working again.
  12. L

Malwarebytes disables vape.gg

Downloaded Vape V3 today, however my Malwarebytes premium blocked it, this didn't happen before, and I tried adding vape.gg to the Exclusions section, but it still wouldn't work, any ideas on how to fix it?
  13. L

No ddl found?

So, when I injected vape. It says "no ddl found" Anyone know what that means?
  14. L

Vape isn't working.

Thank you for the help. How do I set that as default, if I may ask.
  15. L

Vape isn't working.

So I followed the guide below: https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-install-vape-come-here-before-talking-about-issues.2003/ But when I extract the downloaded file, there was no .jar file in it. https://gyazo.com/073c7987c1367b27936242b8de75c79e