Recent content by Justin.J

1. J

Manthe clicker you dont have the access ...

It's my first time trying out mantheclicker but when I launch it it says that 'You dont have the permission to access ..." Can anyone help?
  2. J

Teams of Aimassist in Vape v4

I am pretty sure that vape lite has this module in aim assist. I think it would be good if there is a module that doesn't apply aim assist to teammates, targeted for bewares.
  3. J

Notes season settings

I desperately want notes for this season sooo.... Do you have any quite good settings like semi blatant ones for diamond this season? I am pretty sure note is the hardest season to get diamond so.. I would like to be mostly suggested for reach settings or ka settings. I don't really care if you...
  4. J

Killaura nohitglitch(?)

hypixel
  5. J

Killaura nohitglitch(?)

I was using kill aura and after I was hitting the opponent for like 2 hits I suddenly can't hit the opponent and if I toggle it off I could hit the opponent again. I had kill aura in default settings. Do you have any advice on what should I do to fix it?
  6. J

best settings for ranked skywars

Nah hypixel has a terrible autoclick test I use it all the time and not get banned
  7. J

Non-blatant ka settings

I want to use non-blatant ka settings that seems legit in ranked skywars. (obviously vape v4) Do you have some recommendations on what settings I should use?
  8. J

What does it look like kill aura in the 3rd point of view

As the title says. I don't know a lot about vape v4, sorry. Does it look like the classic Minecraft hacked client and blatant obvious?
  9. J

Vape Lite vs Vape v4

Do you have some recommended settings that you think it is good?
  10. J

Vape Lite vs Vape v4

Ok.. Is ka likely to get detected by watchdog? Do you recommend using anti-bot?
  11. J

Vape Lite vs Vape v4

Which is better to use to get diamond division? Also, should I use killaura in ranked skywars or not?
  12. J

Ranked skyward diamond division settings

Semi-blatant vape v4 settings for diamond division?
  13. J

Vape Lite Settings for diamond division

My ping is 200-300. Do you have a good setting or diamond division in ranked skywars vape lite?