Recent content by Jiroo

1. J

Issue With My Account

Only yesterday did this problem start happening. When I try to sing in to my Vape account nothing happens. Usually this means an incorrect password but I made sure I typed it slowly and carefully. I reset my password and It worked but when I downloaded Vape it just showed up as a blank cmd. I...
  2. J

Masters Ranked Skywars Settings

Yes, I know that reach above some value from 4 - 5 will not register. Also, that is not the reason the killaura doesn't attack. If that's the reason your killaura isn't working then make sure you even have Vape injected on that pc and make sure you actually have settings. Nametags should never...
  3. J

Yes It's meant to be, its Ranked Skywars MASTERS division. They are all blatant closet cheaters and just blatant bhoppers.
  4. J

This is my settings that I used for Masters in Hypixel Ranked Skywars. However do keep in mind that AutoBlock on Vape is patched so just don't use it. AimAssist (Helps you with your Parkinsons): Who the fuck needs aim assist, you have a fucking autoclicker, just hold mouse 1 and move your...