Recent content by JamesMC

1. J

autopot w/ scroll

So, there's already throwpot, but what about one where it will automatically pot for you, whenever you reach X health, and it will pot you back up to Y health. You can enable scroll for recordings etc, and I think it's better because you don't need to think about the need to bind and press a key.
  2. J

Autobard

What is it, and what does it do exactly? Never got it.
  3. J

Anything bad here?

---- Possible cheat: java.util.HashMap$Node Possible cheat: com.mysql.cj.core.conf.StringPropertyDefinition CheatSmasher is done Just making sure.
  4. J

Support for KeyStrokes

This would be amazing for Vape V2, would help with recordings and stuff.
  5. J

How do I avoid SS?

When I'm being SS'd, what do I do? Like what files must be deleted etc. Using Vape V2 Greetz, JamesMC
  6. J

Settings don't save?

Thank you VERY much.
  7. J

Settings don't save?

How do I save my Vape V2 settings so that they will save for every time I open the client? Whenever I do profile <name> in the command box, it doesn't save it for later :(
  8. J

Best settings for Hypixel? [Mega Walls, SkyWars, Walls, etc.]

Would I be able to use some kind of aimassist too? Usually: Range: 3.5 4 for both speeds, no invisibles. 24 for angles.
  9. J

Vape on 1.8

So, I have Forge 1.8 installed, with all my mods. Here's a picture of my folder: But, when I inject the vape client, nothing shows up ingame - no "Vape is loading" or the client showing after any amount of time - is this due to me using 1.8?