Recent content by IsZar

1. I

i have been contacting support for a long time to unlock my account but no one replys

any forum in the world should be helpfull and you guys are peace of shit swearing on my mom and being racist
  2. I

i have been contacting support for a long time to unlock my account but no one replys

racist too ? awsome community , cheater go get a life ahahahahahhaha
  3. I

ur so funny ... fucking toxic shit community full of hackers go play legit you son of a bitch or you can cuz everyone fuck you up in game ?
  4. I

im littearly this poor , if your a rich guy give me 10$ paypal.me/IsZar
  5. I

if your so rich why dont you send me 35$ on my paypal ?
  6. I

i mentioned in the main post , i missed up with the transaction id i picked the wrong one
  7. I

i think its not surprising that vape community toxic like that
  8. I

dude i dont wanna swear on you here , your stupid or what ? didnt you understand that i resolved the ticket from paypal when i found that im currently refunding vape ? when you resolve it your actually canceling the request and no money will get taken , and also i dosent spam support they just...
  9. I

i accidently chargeback , i was gonna chargeback something else and i sent the wrong transition id in paypal it was tha vape one , and when i noticed thats it the vape one i resolved the problem directly , but when i went to my vape account i found that my account is locked , and its "unfair"...
  10. I

so a quite long time ago I submitted a chargeback for a vape on accident and I resolve it instantly after that ... but I found that my account got locked I contacted support and the only answer I got is "your account got locked due to chargeback" but like I mentioned before I did resolve the...