Recent content by iloveyou

1. iloveyou

hide all render settings if recording

OMG if vape v4 is a "more complete version" then WHY dont we have this ???? 😭😭
  2. iloveyou

hide all render settings if recording

for people that want to record a gameplay but they are using render settings like nametags or ESP, me it so they dont show in the recording without turning it off. is this possible?
  3. iloveyou

Hypixel reports

Then why? Dont answer if you arent gonna give the entire information
  4. iloveyou

Searching for a hacker of mc accounts/personal information

Searching for someone who can hack an account of minecraft/discord. I have my reasons and I am willing to pay.
  5. iloveyou

Hypixel reports

Anyone knows for how long does watchdog fly above you after a report? I am seeing the NPC all day long above me and its annoying and scary too. How much until the report thing expires?
  6. iloveyou

is vape really worth it?

is worth it if you want to cheat and get away with it. Worth it for me because I spent a lot of money and time into my main account so I want to be safe. I closet cheat, nothing obvius 🦊
  7. iloveyou

Question about hitboxes

Hello I want to confirm that it works for bows, Ive set it high to be sure. And yes Ive shot far from the original hitbox and it still shot the player, so yes it works for bows!! :D but its kinda obvius because my arrow was far from the objective, but to lower settings it can be safe
  8. iloveyou

Ban experiences on hypixel

Do you know a lot about bans What comes after 1 year ban?
  9. iloveyou

no ban yet mvp+ 130 ms

Literally why would you use autoclick + KA ? its like a sandwich of bread + more bread inside
  10. iloveyou

Can hypixel customer service see my game interface?

nobody can see your POV
  11. iloveyou

Question about hitboxes

Someone said hitboxes are easily bannable. What if I only use them for bowing? is that still easily bannable? Thanks
  12. iloveyou

fix murder finder +extra

Hello I dont know which ones are added for default so I will list ALL: (btw dont delete the defaults: swords, shovels, etc.) 288 396 421 398 369 75 50 352 349 382 340 351 359 2258 - this is the music disc added from summer 2022 and it seems to be not detected, might be the only gap in the list)...
  13. iloveyou

fix murder finder +extra

Hello Ive added all the possible item IDS, I can post the number list if someone wants the missing ones! ^-^
  14. iloveyou

fix murder finder +extra

how to add if they show in the list as numbers? ...
  15. iloveyou

fix murder finder +extra

Hii so I want to make a suggestion for the "murder finder". Basically is not properly working because there are more weapons murders use such as "steak" or "dead bush", and these are not detected by the hack so you cant know they are the murderer. If there is a way to fix this please let me...