Recent content by Fyroxite

1. Fyroxite

vape v4 me want

FUCK it doesnt work i looked in the support :(((
  2. Fyroxite

vape v4 me want

RLLY MELLYY__ ok cmoj brio pls actually respoind very important btw if this idea is actually stupid i didnt come up with it some guy told me i forgot who it was
  3. Fyroxite

vape v4 me want

also idc about screensharing anyways i dont even know how to do it lmao and also dont ask why i bought vape lite in the first place (im retard thats why i bought)
  4. Fyroxite

vape v4 me want

title sounds like im begging ANYWAYS so theoroticatically if i would make a ticket and ask them to delete vape lite from my account but give me vape v4 would that work? i would have to send proof tho i think but would that work? also im thinking about this because everyone is saying that v4 is...
  5. Fyroxite

Hello I am back

why is this andrew25 guy everywhere
  6. Fyroxite

v4 and lite are same??????

because i was in a vape discord server and basicly everyone said it was exactly the same
  7. Fyroxite

they arent??
  8. Fyroxite

ok thx many people in a dc server were saying vape v4 and lite are the exact same and i regret buying vape lite now
  9. Fyroxite

do you think they are the exact same? like the exact same bypasses on servers and stuff??
  10. Fyroxite

Can I inject Vape Lite in 1.9 + Versions?

lunar is not supported for vape lite?? it always works fine when i inject it
  11. Fyroxite

Is vape worth it?

same
  12. Fyroxite

Best ROD macro settings

same
  13. Fyroxite

how to use configs

alr thx ill just watch some yt videos lmao
  14. Fyroxite

how to use configs

i still need to know ples
  15. Fyroxite

how to use configs

i download a config from the tab in vape lite and no matter how much i click on it it doesnt work im prob doing it super wrong