Recent content by Dryn

1. Dryn

Got SS Banned (Vape Lite)

that was like my first time being screenshared and my whole body was shaking lol, but is it because of my forums account that get me banned?
  2. Dryn

They downloaded Process Hacker and a few screen share tool (one of that named Pizza or something i forgot) at last he typed vape.gg in my browser and check if i have a vape account, but as i said, i temp disabled it, so they pressed on forums and found my forum account then he just ban me. (I...
  3. Dryn

Here's what i did - Temp Disabled my Vape Account - Shit+Delete my vape in my USB drive and they still manage to ban me for using vape, any steps i did wrong or i need to do more?
  4. Dryn

[REQUEST] Need some minemanclub settings vape v2

Lol bro this post is in 2017 don’t act like you’re smart pls
  5. Dryn

W-Tap settings?

i know many of you thinks that it is shit, but i still want the w-tap settings that any of you is using, thanks!
  6. Dryn

vape v3 bhop on hypixel?

pretty sure he's using a crack version
  7. Dryn

does autoblock bypass on mmc?

title
  8. Dryn

settings for mmc?

a
  9. Dryn

Throwpot improvement

Throwpot is one of my favourite features from vape lite/vape v4, but lately i've been thinking about a improvement for it, here's it. Make it bypass keystrokes, i've noticed that throwpot doesnt really bypass keystrokes, it's a big problem for people who usually stream/rec on servers while...
  10. Dryn

is there a Marcel config?

Marcel a.k.a Stimpy is a well-known player in potpvp, is there an configs are exactly his play-style? (e.g. autoclick, aim, w-tap etc.)
  11. Dryn

lite on lunar

yes both V4 and Lite works, but for me i would choose lite over V4, because lite is more undetectable and much stable then v4, so overall, for me is LIte
  12. Dryn

is vape lite worth it?

i already bought it it's amazing
  13. Dryn

What Are The Best W-Tap Settings For Vape Lite?

default settings
  14. Dryn

is vape lite worth it?

Hi, i've been a huge fan of vape client since 2019. Recently i'm thinking about getting a life-time vape lite but i already have vape v4, so is vape lite worth it? Or no? please reply thank you
  15. Dryn

How to inject in Lunar client?

everytime i inject it, when i go into a game and press the menu button, the game crashed. I heard someone said using Process Hacker to disable msmpeng.exe, i tried but it doesn't work for me either, is there any method i can use? please thank you