Got SS Banned (Vape Lite)

Dryn

Social Credit
Here's what i did

- Temp Disabled my Vape Account
- Shit+Delete my vape in my USB drive

and they still manage to ban me for using vape, any steps i did wrong or i need to do more?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Here's what i did

- Temp Disabled my Vape Account
- Shit+Delete my vape in my USB drive

and they still manage to ban me for using vape, any steps i did wrong or i need to do more?
What did they do exactly?

(Most of the servers ban you just for having an USB.)

Dryn

Social Credit
What did they do exactly?

(Most of the servers ban you just for having an USB.)
They downloaded Process Hacker and a few screen share tool (one of that named Pizza or something i forgot)

at last he typed vape.gg in my browser and check if i have a vape account, but as i said, i temp disabled it, so they pressed on forums and found my forum account then he just ban me. (I don't know if that also affect in this situation)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They downloaded Process Hacker and a few screen share tool (one of that named Pizza or something i forgot)

at last he typed vape.gg in my browser and check if i have a vape account, but as i said, i temp disabled it, so they pressed on forums and found my forum account then he just ban me. (I don't know if that also affect in this situation)
You have been false banned.
You should clear your browser history, then use incognito mode to access to the website (vape.gg).

An actual staff shouldn't you just for having vape in your history.

Dryn

Social Credit
You have been false banned.
You should clear your browser history, then use incognito mode to access to the website (vape.gg).

An actual staff shouldn't you just for having vape in your history.
that was like my first time being screenshared and my whole body was shaking lol, but is it because of my forums account that get me banned?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
that was like my first time being screenshared and my whole body was shaking lol, but is it because of my forums account that get me banned?
The staff member that screenshared you was retarded. Having a forum account doesn't mean you're cheating all the time.
You should not play on that server.
He was searching a bullshit proof to say "Hey you have a forum account, you're cheating!" then he false banned you.