Recent content by Deraaaty

1. D

Vape v4 and badlion client

I entered "cs config BadlionAnticheat start=disabled" but I get an error. I wrote it in cmd as an administrator.I have an old version of the launcher. What to do?
  2. D

What is debug mode and where can I disable it?
  3. D

4. D

Why is badlion client not supported? I saw a lot of people's videos yesterday and today. Everyone played with vape v4 on the badlion client. But I can't play on the badlion client. When I inject vape, it tells me that this version is not supported. That kind of nonsense.
  5. D

Timer, velocity and Blatant Reach settings for ranked skywars.

Does the timer bypass the Hypixel? What egregious settings velocity and reach, for which the anti-cheat will not be banned. And if the timer bypasses, tell me good settings for ranked of skywars.
  6. D

Why i cant inject vape to 1.7.10 in badlion client?

Тitle
  7. D

Keepsprint on hypixel

Могу ли я получить бан, если использую keepprint на hypixel?
  8. D

Strafe

9. D

Aim assist, strafe, w-tap

Who can give me good settings for Aim assist, strafe and w-tap?. My ping is 150-200. Server-Hypixel. I'm going to the diamond division in ranked Skyways and recently decided to try what strafe and w-tap are. Very helpful as often do not retain the distance between the opponent and lose because...
  10. D

Vape v4 in badlion client hypixel.Skywars settings

Okay, so can you give me settings where I won't be banned, but I can take Diamond division?
  11. D

Vape v4 in badlion client hypixel.Skywars settings

Здравствуй. Недавно я вернулся в Minecraft и обнаружил, что vape v4 вводится в клиент Badlion. У меня есть аккаунт на mvp +, и я не хотел быть забаненным в третий раз, так как этот бан будет постоянным. Какие настройки вы мне предложите для рейтинговых звездных войн, чтобы получить Diamond...
  12. D

Request: Highest settings on hypixel

Velocity 80 horizontal 100 100,autoclicker 11-15 cps, reach 3.5-3.7,hitbox I say antibot and randon aimassist settings
  13. D

Request: Highest settings on hypixel

Lol I play with 0.30 hitboxes 2 months in mvp+ and dont get banned
  14. D

Killaura for hypixel, mvp +. Diamond division. Not banned

I dont know, 100% its small chance or big . And these settings for Vape v3? And you get diamond division with this settings yes? And what kits you use??